Due to recent growth in the area, Kirinari Support 4 Me is seeking applications for outgoing and personable applicants to commence immediately in the Corowa region.
Kirinari Support 4 Me is a well-regarded My Aged Care and Home Care services organisation that provides high levels of customer service in NSW and Victoria through Home Care Packages.
Support 4 Me is a subsidiary of Kirinari Community Services Ltd who employs over 700 staff and offer a fun and proactive team environment with great job satisfaction.
About the Position
As our Aged and Home Care Worker you will provide a range of services across domestic assistance, personal care and any individual support the customer may require. The successful applicant will commence on a casual basis and will be required to work split shifts, smaller shifts and travel to and from services on a daily basis as required.
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Community Services, Individual Support or currently studying or willing to obtain
- Previous experience in the community services sector is highly advantageous
- Willing to work shift work across mornings, days, evenings and weekends as required
- First Aid/CPR or willing to obtain
- Ability to pass a National Criminal History Check
- Eligibility to obtain a NSW and VIC Working With Children Check before commencement
- Current Driver’s License
- Own registered vehicle with insurance
- Friendly, warm and genuine desire to work with people of all ages
What’s on offer?
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity to increase income through extra hours, evening shifts and weekend work
- Salary packaging available (FT and PT employees)
- Annual Leave up to 5 weeks
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding career pathways with opportunities for further growth
- Flexible work-life balance
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your availability, suitability for the position and relevant qualifications.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 20th November 2020. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process will commence before the closing date.
For more information, please contact the Recruitment Coordinator at Kirinari on 02 6056 2111
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
No agencies or third party applications please.
At Kirinari we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and promote diversity. We encourage people of all ages and abilities including those with lived experience or knowledge of disability to consider a career with us, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.