Due to recent growth within the region, the Complex Care Team is seeking a dynamic, compassionate and suitably qualified Team Leader to commence with across the Bathurst and Orange region for an immediate start.
This position is part-time permanent working 74 hours per fortnight.
Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers. We employ over 700 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with significant job satisfaction.
About the Position
Our Team Leaders lead our Disability Support Workers within the Complex Care Team. The Team Leaders perform and oversee the day to day support of our complex customers where ages can range from 12 to 18 years of age. Our support services range from support in accommodation, domestic assistance services as well as accessing the community.
- Minimum Certificate III in Youth Services or equivalent
- Understanding of strength based trauma informed practice framework
- Understanding of the NSW Child Safe Standards
- Previous experience in residential therapeutic care and complex trauma
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviour across a range of support services
- Ability and willingness to work shift work, regular sleepovers, weekends and public and/or school holidays
- Resilience, self-confidence and ability to engage clients with various backgrounds and needs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop positive relationships with customers to actively support individual needs
- NSW Working With Children Check before commencement
- Ability to pass a National Criminal History Check
- Current Driver’s License
- Basic IT skills
- Smart Phone
What’s on offer?
- A supportive and engaging working environment
- Salary packaging available
- Annual Leave up to 5 weeks with Leave Loading of 17.5%
- Learning and development opportunities
- Induction and orientation program
- Rewarding career pathways with opportunities for further growth
- Flexible work-life balance
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your availability, suitability for the position and relevant qualifications.
Applications close by 5pm, Friday 30th October 2020. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process will commence before the closing date.
For more information, please contact the Recruitment Coordinator on 02 6056 2111 or [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
No agencies or third party applications please.
At Kirinari we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and promote diversity. We encourage people of all ages and abilities including those with lived experience or knowledge of disability to consider a career with us, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.