Kirinari has opportunities available for Experienced Team Leaders within the Blue Mountains region.
Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers. We employ over 700 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with significant job satisfaction.
About the Position
Our Team Leaders lead our disability support team, as well as to perform and oversee the day to day support of our customers, this ranges from support within shared accommodation and Day Programs.
1 x Team Leader to lead our staff in our Day Programs
2 x Team Leaders to lead our staff in our Supported Independent Living Accommodation (Group Homes)
Both positions will be full-time permanent with the successful applicant to commence as soon as practicable.
- Previous experience across a range of support services including challenging behaviour and or high physical/medical needs
- Previous experience in either Day Programs or SIL accommodation(Group Homes)
- Previous experience in a leadership capacity
- Ability and willingness to work shift work, regular sleepovers, weekends and public and/or school holidays
- Ability to pass a National Criminal History Check
- NSW Working With Children Check before commencement
- Current Driver’s License
- Basic IT skills
- Smart Phone
What’s on offer?
- A supportive and engaging working environment
- Salary packaging available
- Annual Leave up to 5 weeks with Leave Loading of 17.5%
- Learning and development opportunities
- Induction and orientation program
- Rewarding career pathways with opportunities for further growth
- Flexible work-life balance
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your availability, suitability for the position and relevant qualifications.
Applications close by 5pm, Monday 2nd November 2020. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process will commence before the closing date.
For more information, please contact the Recruitment Coordinator on 02 6056 2111 or [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
No agencies or third party applications please.
At Kirinari we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and promote diversity. We encourage people of all ages and abilities including those with lived experience or knowledge of disability to consider a career with us, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.