Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers. We employ over 850 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with significant job satisfaction.
About the Position
As our Aged and Home Care Worker you will provide a range of services across domestic assistance (cleaning, meal prep etc), personal care (showering, toileting etc) and any individual support the customer may require. Our customers range from elderly customers and NDIS participants.
This position is located in the Albury Wodonga region on a casual basis for an immediate start.
Applicants must be available to work across a variety of shifts mornings, afternoons, evenings and sleepover shifts. The shifts will be smaller shifts where the employee will travel to and from services on a daily basis.
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Community Services, Individual Support or currently studying preferred but not required
- Previous experience in the community services sector is highly advantageous
- Willing to work shift work across mornings, days, evenings and weekends as required
- First Aid/CPR or willing to obtain
- Ability to obtain the NDIS Workers Check before commencement
- Current Driver’s License
- Own registered vehicle with insurance
- Friendly, warm and genuine desire to work with people of all ages
What’s on offer?
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Travel allowance
- Learning and development opportunities
- Induction and orientation program
- Rewarding career pathways with opportunities for further growth
- Flexible work-life balance
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your availability, suitability for the position and relevant qualifications.
Applications close 9am, Monday 22 March 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process will commence before the closing date.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.