Due to recent growth in the area, Kirinari/Support 4 Me is seeking applications for outgoing and personable applicants to commence immediately in the Bendigo Region.
Kirinari Support 4 Me is a well-regarded My Aged Care and Home Care services organisation that provides high levels of customer service in NSW and Victoria through Home Care Packages.
Support 4 Me is a subsidiary of Kirinari Community Services Ltd who employs over 1000 staff and offer a fun and proactive team environment with great job satisfaction.
About the Position
As our Aged and Home Care Worker you will provide a range of services across domestic assistance (cleaning, meal prep etc), personal care (showering, toileting etc) and any individual support the customer may require.
The hours are Monday to Friday from 7am until 7pm as well as weekends and public holidays as required.
The shifts will be smaller shifts where the employee will travel to and from services on a daily basis.
We currently have Casual hours on offer for an immediate start.
- Ability and willingness to work shift work, some weekends and public and/or school holidays with significant availability
- Resilience, self-confidence and willingness to engage clients with various backgrounds and needs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop positive relationships with clients to actively support individual needs
- Ability to pass a National Criminal History Check
- NSW Working With Children Check before commencement
- Current Driver's License
- Basic IT skills
- Smart Phone
What’s on offer?
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity to increase income through extra hours, evening shifts and weekend work
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding career pathways with opportunities for further growth
- Flexible work-life balance
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your availability, suitability for the position and relevant qualifications.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 28 May 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process will commence before the closing date.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.