Due to current and projected growth in the Taree and Forster region, Kirinari have Casual hours available in our Aged and Home Care service Support 4 Me to commence as soon as practicable.
Kirinari Support 4 Me is a well-regarded My Aged Care and Home Care services organisation that provides high levels of customer service in NSW and Victoria through Home Care Packages.
Support 4 Me is a subsidiary of Kirinari Community Services Ltd who employs over 1000 staff and offer a fun and proactive team environment with great job satisfaction.
About the Position
We are looking for compassionate, energetic and enthusiastic Aged and Home Care Workers that are motivated and committed to caring for the elderly.
As our Aged and Home Care Worker you will provide a range of services across domestic assistance (cleaning, meal prep etc), personal care (showering, toileting etc) and any individual support the customer may require.
The hours are Monday to Friday from 7am until 7pm as well as weekends and public holidays as required.
The shifts will be smaller shifts where the employee will travel to and from services daily.
We have multiple casual positions available for an immediate start.
- Ability and willingness to work shift work, some weekends and public and/or school holidays with significant availability
- Resilience, self-confidence and willingness to engage clients with various backgrounds and needs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop positive relationships with clients to actively support individual needs
- Qualifications within the Community Services/Aged Care industry would be highly regarded.
- Ability to obtain the NDIS Workers Check
- Current Driver's License
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Basic IT skills, smart phone.
- UC Training Modules, provided
- NDIS Module
- Highly desired - Current First Aid and CPR & NSW WWCC
What’s on offer?
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity to increase income through extra hours, evening shifts and weekend work
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding career pathways with opportunities for further growth
- Flexible work-life balance
Come join us!
As an Aged and Home Care Support Worker with Kirinari you will become a valued part of a dedicated and passionate team, who believe in providing outstanding service to customers in need. If you enjoy working in a supportive team environment, passionate about improving the wellbeing of customers and want to make a positive difference in people's lives, we would love to hear from you.
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your availability, suitability for the position and relevant qualifications.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 22nd October 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process will commence before the closing date.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.