Kirinari Community Services have a fantastic opportunity for you to secure employment with a well-recognised, rapidly expanding and essential support service!
We have several opportunities in the Wangaratta region for suitably qualified/entry-level/experienced Aged and Home Care Workers to join our dynamic team as soon as practicable.
Kirinari Support 4 Me is a well-regarded My Aged Care and Home Care services organisation that provides high levels of customer service in NSW and Victoria.
Support 4 Me is a subsidiary of Kirinari Community Services, we employ over 1000 staff in various regions across VIC and NSW. Our core values guide our strong service delivery to enact positive change and choice in the lives of the clients we support.
About the Position
Our Support 4 Me services deliver quality in-home care supporting our customers to maintain well-being and independence in their own surroundings for as long as possible.
Providing supports to the aged and persons with a disability in their own home in-home and approaching every task with patience and kindness.
A typical day assisting our customers to live their best lives may include:
- Assistance with personal care
- Domestic assistance
- Assisted shopping/client appointments
- Respite care
- Meal preparation
- Social support and community engagement
Hours are generally Monday to Friday between 7am –7pm and can include weekends and public holidays as required.
Shifts will be shorter in duration with paid travel time between customers in a localised area, where possible. (km’s travelled between customers also claimable)
We encourage experienced and entry level applicants to apply as we provide hands-on training and will support you to complete a Certificate III at $0 cost (eligibility conditions apply)!
- Studying or completed a minimum certificate III in a health-related industry (Individual Support, Community Services, Nursing etc.)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop positive relationships
- Ability to obtain the NDIS Workers Screen Check prior to commencement
- Received or willing to receive three doses of the COVID vaccination before commencement or hold a medical contraindication certificate from a medical practitioner
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Full comprehensive car insurance
- Smart Phone
- Current Driver's Licence
What’s on Offer?
- A rewarding career with ability to give back to our community in a growing service sector
- Hands-on buddy shifts and induction training
- Opportunities to upskill, develop and progress within the organisation
- A dedicated leadership team to assist, guide and encourage you as a support worker
- Opportunity to increase income through extra hours, overnight shifts and weekend work
- Access to generous salary packaging up to $15,900 + $2,650 meal and entertainment (FT/PT)
- Annual Leave up to 5 weeks with annual leave loading of 17.5%
- Strong focus on employee health and wellbeing with assistance programs available
Come Join Us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your availability, suitability for the position and relevant qualifications.
Applications close 5pm Friday July 15th
Due to the high volume of applications, the interview process may commence before the closing date.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact recruitment on [email protected] or 02 6056 2111, quoting Ref No. 1024287.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Kirinari embrace Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) that promotes a diverse workforce and encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples and applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds. People of all ages and abilities including people with lived experience or knowledge of disability are also encouraged to consider a career with us.