Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers. We employ over 1000 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with great job satisfaction.
About the Position
Kirinari is seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to further expand our Northern NSW region. This regions covers Tamworth, Inverell, Narrabri, Armidale and Gunnedah. This position is responsible to source new business in the areas and seek out new areas of growth in the New England area.
Kirinari is looking to develop and grow in Shared Independent Living, Specialist Disability Accommodation, Community Participation, Coordination of Support and Behaviour Support in the New England area.
Our Business Development Managers are responsible to develop positive relationships with all stakeholders, including but not limited to customers/families, NDIS and the local communities we have a presence in. Our BDMs are also expected to provide value based leadership to our staff.
- Previous experience in sales/business development and relationship management
- Previous experience in community services and/or the disability industry is highly regarded
- Well-developed negotiation and relationship building skills
- An intelligent self-starter who works well in a collaborative team environment and can hit the ground running
- Ability to obtain a NDIS Workers Check before commencement
- Ability to obtain a NSW Working With Children Check before commencement
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary on offer (based on qualifications, skills and experience)
- A car, phone and laptop will be provided
- Salary packaging available (additional $15,900 tax free pa)
- Annual Leave (5 weeks)
- Friendly and supportive workplace environment and an opportunity for growth
- Professional development and training
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications, skills and suitability for the position.
Applications close by 5pm, Friday 23rd April 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process will commence before the closing date.
For more information, please contact the HR Manager on 02 6056 2111.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.