Due to customer growth in the region with an anticipation of 3 new customers within the next few months, Kirinari is seeking a significant amount of staff throughout the Albury and Wodonga region to join the Kirinari Team.
Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers. We employ over 850 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with significant job satisfaction.
About the Position
The Complex Care Disability Support Worker is responsible for the day to day support of our customers within a variety of different support accommodations including Out of Home Care (OOHC).
The DSW will work with our complex customers where ages can range from 8 years of age and above. Our support services range from support in accommodation, domestic/personal assistance services as well as accessing the community.
Our employees enjoy working within a friendly and supportive workplace environment where your own hobbies and interests can be woven into the supports provided to our customers.
This position is open to applicants who are new to the industry or have experience across a range of support services including challenging behaviours and or high physical needs.
Kirinari has several positions available which are casual and part-time permanent.
- Ability and willingness to work shift work, regular sleepovers, weekends and public and/or school holidays with significant availability
- Resilience, self-confidence and willingness to engage clients with various backgrounds and needs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop positive relationships with clients to actively support individual needs
- Ability to obtain the NDIS Workers Screen Check prior to commencement
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Current Driver's License
- Basic IT skills
- Smart Phone
What’s on offer?
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to increase income through extra hours, overnight shifts and weekend work
- Salary packaging available (FT and PT employees)
- Annual Leave up to 5 weeks with Annual Leave Loading of 17.5%
- Learning and development opportunities
- Induction and orientation program
- Rewarding career pathways with opportunities for further growth
- Flexible work-life balance
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your availability, suitability for the position and relevant qualifications.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 19th March 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process will commence before the closing date.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.