Due to recent organisational growth, Kirinari Community Services is seeking a task focused and detail orientated HR Administration Officer to commence in our Corporate office in Albury for an immediate start.
Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers. We employ over 1000 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with significant job satisfaction.
About the Position
The HR Administration Officer (HRAO)will assist with processing high volume recruitment and onboarding across a range of support services inclusive of Disability, Homecare, My Aged Care Package services and Transport. The position will assist with onboarding, data entry, maintenance of training registers and provide support to the recruitment team to ensure accurate documentation/information is distributed to all departments for efficient and timely commencements.
This position is to commence on a full-time contract basis for an initial period of 12 months with the opportunity to extend into a permanent position; based at our Lavington office for an immediate start.
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Previous experience in HR or Recruitment is highly regarded
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills with the ability to learn new software/systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively to problem solve
- Current Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a National Criminal History Check
What we offer
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Dog-friendly Office
- Salary packaging available (additional $15,900 tax free pa)
- Annual Leave (5 weeks)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding career pathways with opportunities for further growth
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your previous experience, suitability for the position and any relevant qualifications.
Applications close by 5pm, Friday 21st May 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process may commence before the closing date.
For more information, please contact the Recruitment Coordinator on 02 6056 2111 or [email protected].
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.