Kirinari Community Services is seeking an IT Systems Administrator/Analyst to assist our growing IT Team based at the Corporate office in Albury.
Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers and other community services across Aged Care and Transport. We employ over 850 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with significant job satisfaction.
About the Position
The Systems Administrator/Analyst is responsible for software system support and development, automation, workflow and data integrity. This position will work in our recently combined systems of On Premise and Cloud with a strong emphasis on entering data with API integration between our multiple systems and automated workflows.
This position is a full-time permanent position that will commence as soon as practicable.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT
- Genuine interest in technology and motivation to learn new software in depth from the ground up
- Software system deployment and training skills (individual and group session facilitation)
- Project Management, database maintenance and administration
- Microsoft SharePoint Intranet development and Office 365 applications
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a helpdesk environment
- Previous experience supporting terminal server environments
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Full Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel)
- University level qualifications in related field
- Driver’s License
The salary will be negotiated with the suitable applicant based on skills, qualifications and experience.
Come join us!
To join our vibrant team please submit your resume and a written response outlining the below:
- Previous experience in software implementation and how you would ensure an efficient implementation process
- The types of support you have provided to end users
- Project management skills and previous experience in this area
- The skills you will bring to this position and why you would be best suited
Applications close by 5pm, Friday 29th January 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process may commence before the closing date.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Young, Systems Manager at Kirinari Community Services on 02 6056 2111.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.