Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers. We employ over 850 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with significant job satisfaction.
About the Position
Our NDIS Support Coordinators play a critical role in supporting participants to navigate the NDIS system, understand their NDIS plans, connect with service providers, mainstream and community supports and to build their capacity to direct their supports independently over time.
Kirinari is seeking an additional NDIS Support Coordinator to be based in the Albury office in the Hume Riverina region. The successful applicant will commence as soon as practicable on a full-time or part-time basis as part of the Kirinari Support Coordination Team that operates across NSW and VIC.
- A degree in Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy or other relevant qualification and/or experience/lived experience supporting individuals with complex needs is highly regarded
- Strong understanding of the NDIS and NDIS Plans/Budgets
- Experience and/or strong understanding of coordinating support services for people with disabilities/aged care (including those with additional high or complex needs)
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively to problem solve
- Current Driver's License
- NSW Working With Children Check before commencement
- Ability to pass a National Criminal History Check
The salary will be negotiated with the suitable applicant based on qualifications and experience.
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your availability, suitability for the position and relevant qualifications.
Applications close by 5pm, Monday 11th January 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process may commence before the closing date.
For more information, please contact Wendy Toupas, Customer Service Team Manager at Kirinari Community Services on 0432 566 752.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.