Due to internal progression with the team rostering team, Kirinari Community Services is seeking a task focused and detail orientated Rostering Officer to commence in our Corporate office in Albury for an immediate start.
Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers. We employ over 1000 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with significant job satisfaction.
About the Position
This position coordinates rosters for our regions to ensure cost effective and timely allocation of shifts in-line with the relevant agreement. This position will liaise with customers and employees on a regular basis with a strong focus on problem solving and analytical thinking.
The Rostering Officer works in a fast-paced, high pressure environment where attention to detail is imperative for success. This position works with rostering software (Procura), Microsoft Suite and other in-house systems.
This position is a full-time permanent position with a rotating roster of 8am - 4pm and 9am - 5pm.
- Previous experience in scheduling, rostering, administration or the community services sector
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn systems quickly
- Ability to understand and interpret multiple EA’s or modern awards
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced/high pressure environment with set deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain the NDIS Workers Screen Check prior to commencement
- Current Drivers License
What's on offer?
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Dog-friendly Office
- Salary packaging available (additional $15,900 tax free pa)
- Annual Leave (5 weeks)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding career pathways with opportunities for further growth
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your previous experience, suitability for the position and any relevant qualifications.
Applications close by 5pm, Wednesday 3rd November 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process may commence before the closing date.
For more information, please contact the Recruitment Coordinator on 02 6056 2111 or [email protected].
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.