Due to recent customer growth throughout the Hume Riverina region, we are seeking applications for a dynamic, passionate and driven Service Delivery Manager to join the Kirinari Team based in Albury Wodonga. The main areas this position covers is Albury, Wodonga and Wangaratta.
Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers. We employ over 850 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with significant job satisfaction.
About the Position
The Service Delivery Manager - Disability will oversee the performance of our teams across the region. You will be responsible for the training, development and management of staff to ensure our teams provide high levels of support and engagement to our customers.
The Service Delivery Manager - Disability will implement policies and procedures directed through Head Office and maintain NDIS standards to ensure a compliant environment across all regions.
The Service Delivery Manager - Disability will perform additional hours to meet the expectations of the position as required. This position reports directly to the HR Manager. This position may require travel across the Hume Riverina area as required.
- Extensive experience in Community Services
- Previous experience leading teams is highly regarded
- Previous experience in disability (group home environment) is highly regarded
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively influence others
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage a region with varying priorities
- Ability to work with other departments and colleagues to solve problems across a broad range of issues.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary on offer (pending qualifications, skills and experience)
- Salary packaging available
- Annual Leave up to 5 weeks
- Friendly and supportive workplace environment
- Professional development and training
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications, skills and suitability for the position.
Applications close by 5pm, Friday 29th January 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process will commence before the closing date.
For more information, please contact the HR Manager at Kirinari Community Services on 02 6056 2111.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.