Due to recent customer growth throughout the Hume region, we are seeking applications for an additional Service Delivery Manager to join the Kirinari Team located in our Albury office. The region includes Albury, Wodonga, Wangaratta and surrounds.
Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers. We employ over 1000 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with great job satisfaction.
About the Position
The Service Delivery Manager - Disability (SDM) will oversee the performance of our teams across the region in our Supported Independent Living Accommodation (SIL) and High Drop-in Support customers. You will oversee staff performance and ensure that staff are engaging with customers and are following any behaviour support plans, IPRP’s, medical requirements and personal care to ensure customer, staff and community safety and wellbeing.
This position will implement policies and procedures directed through Head Office and maintain NDIS standards to ensure a compliant environment across the region. You will develop cost effective SIL Rosters of Care and manage the delivery of services to ensure participants, services and business plan goals are achieved.
You will be responsible for new customer transitions and existing customer relocations including, staff training, organising aids/equipment, mandatory documents, customer/family communication, rosters/roster adjustments, OT assessments, house modifications and physically assisting with the move as required.
The SDM will perform additional hours to meet the expectations of the position as required. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager. This position will require travel across the Hume region and will work directly with our other SDMs.
- Extensive experience in Community Services
- Previous experience leading teams is highly regarded
- Previous experience in disability (group home environment) is highly regarded
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively influence others
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage a region with varying priorities
- Ability to analyse processes and make recommendations for procedure development and process improvement
- Ability to obtain a NDIS Workers Check before commencement
- Ability to obtain a NSW Working With Children Check before commencement
- Current Drivers License
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary on offer (pending qualifications, skills and experience)
- Salary packaging available (additional $15,900 tax free pa)
- Annual Leave (5 weeks)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Rewarding career pathways with opportunities for further growth
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications, skills and suitability for the position.
Applications close by 5pm, Monday 4th October 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process will commence before the closing date.
For more information, please contact the Operations Manager on 02 6056 2111.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.