Due to recent customer growth throughout Port Macquarie, we are seeking applications for Entry level or Experienced Support Workers to join the Kirinari Team. This position will be for an immediate start and will work in our Youth/Mental Health area.
Kirinari is a dynamic, expanding provider that delivers high quality services in NSW and Victoria. Our business is growing at a rapid rate providing services to National Disability Insurance Scheme customers. We employ over 1000 staff and provide a fun and proactive team environment with significant job satisfaction.
About the Position
The Youth/Mental Health Worker (Disability) is responsible for the day to day support of our customers within a variety of different support accommodations. The Youth/Mental Health Worker (Disability) will support our customers where ages can range from 8 years of age and who may have experienced significant trauma, mental health disorders and/or Out of Home Care (OOHC) .
This position is open to applicants who are new to the industry or have experience across providing support in either disability, youth, mental health or trauma.
We have positions available for part-time and casual for an immediate start.
- Ability and willingness to work shift work, regular sleepovers, weekends and public and/or school holidays with significant availability
- Previous experience in either disability, youth, mental health or trauma is highly regarded
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop positive relationships with clients to actively support individual needs
- Ability to obtain the NDIS Workers Screen Check prior to commencement
- Ability to obtain a NSW Working With Children Check
- Current Driver's License
What’s on offer?
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to increase income through extra hours, overnight shifts and weekend work
- Salary packaging available (FT and PT employees)
- Annual Leave up to 5 weeks with Annual Leave Loading of 17.5%
- Learning and development opportunities
- Induction and orientation program
- Rewarding career pathways with opportunities for further growth
- Flexible work-life balance
Come join us!
To join our vibrant teams please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your availability, suitability for the position and relevant qualifications.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 28th May 2021. Due to the high volume of applications, the recruitment process will commence before the closing date.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.